-Round basket (8.5" x 3.5")
- Made of high quality natural rattan
- Dough suitable for proofing (applicable only for proofing, not for baking)
- Compliance with EU food standards
How to use this bread proofing basket set ?
- Firstly, Sprinkle some flour in the round bread proofing basket.
-Then put the kneaded dough in -the proofing basket container until it is fermented.
- After the dough has been fermented, remove the dough from the proofing basket and transfer it to the baking tray of the oven.
- Remember that there are many things in the dough that can affect the fermentation: the weather, the quality of the yeast and the type of flour can affect the fermentation.
- Many excellent bakers put the dough in a greased bowl and put it in the proofing basket. This will create a better texture and outer shell for your European country bread.
- Professional or family bakers are ideal for finding professional surfaces for Artisan style bread.
- After removing the bread, brush the inside of the bread baton proofing basket with a clean hard brush and air dry.