Do you want to overcome procrastination and eliminate excuses that are preventing you from reaching your goals, and get more done in less time?
Here's the dark truth: if you're someone who has a bad case of habitual procrastination, you aren't going to go very far in life. People don't trust chronic procrastinators, and they often have low self-esteem.
How do you feel after a long day when you haven't really achieved your goals or hit your target for the day, only to push it into the next day, repeating the vicious cycle? If you're being honest, you're going to admit that it doesn't feel great. If this sounds like you, then keep reading, as this guide may potentially change your life.
Do you often struggle with getting started and keeping up motivation on important assignments? Are you tired of waiting till the last minute to complete a project, only to end up unexpectedly overwhelmed by the sheer scope of the project, and despairing because you realize you may not be able to complete it on time?
Are you sick of sabotaging yourself and throwing away life-changing opportunities due to your compulsive tardiness?
This definitive guide takes you by the hand and shows you how the human psychology works in simple, understandable terms. You're going to discover the psychology behind motivation and why you behave the way you do as well as hand you a step-by-step blueprint to getting rid of procrastination...for good.
In this insightful guide, you're going to discover:
- Six useful tips to help you identify bad habits that lead to procrastination
- How to find out if you're a chronic or habitual procrastinator
- A dead simple, but powerful question to ask yourself that will help you boost your motivation and grit
- The most common forms of self sabotage that are destroying your productivity (and how to avoid them)
- How to wield motivation like a weapon and move with grace like a samurai warrior
- Why activities that make you feel good can actually destroy your success
- Why fantasizing can sets you back further (to some, it can come at a nasty price)
- How to use the Pomodoro technique for effective time management. A lot has been written about the topic, but this audiobook will get rids of the fluff and shows you how to wield this powerful technique
- How 10'000 can become your favorite number (it's not what you think)
- Things to keep in mind and things to try out at the end of each chapter. With these tips, your life will skyrocket
- The 30-day, step-by-step plan to help you overcome the habit of chronic procrastination
- ...and much, much more!
It doesn't matter if you're a corporate executive, a stay-at-home parent or a college student, by the end of this audiobook, you'll have all the tools you need to take back the reins of your life and get things done.